We are hiring a Legal Assistant for our start up office in Jakarta office
Dynamic Credit Asia is an innovative Peer-to-Peer Fintech lending startup, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. we work closely together with the Dynamic Credit Group, a USD 10 billion Asset Manager based in the Netherland Due to the fast growth of the company we are looking for a hands-on professional with an entrepreneurial spirit to strengthen our Indonesian office. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment with a lot of freedom to define and mark your work. The legal Assistant will be responsible for interacting with government authorities and works closely with the MD of the Jakarta office on all legal and compliance matters. Our goal is to advance financial inclusion in Indonesia through an efficient digital platform.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing and overseeing compliance with the relevant laws and regulations and interacting with government authorities
- Reviewing operational contracts and other legal documents
- Providing clear and business driven legal advisory on all legal aspects of the Company’s operations, products and services, business plans, strategic partnerships, etc.
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk
- Drafting and reviewing transactional/legal documents and arrangements
- Ad-hoc finance related projects/activities that may arise from time to time
- Applicant must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Business Law from a reputable university
- 2 - 3 years of experience at a corporate law firm or bank with exposure to high-profile and complex banking and finance projects
- Knowledge of basic Indonesian laws such as the Indonesian Civil Code, Commercial Code, Company Law and collateral laws with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent legal drafting and writing skills with outstanding proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Detail oriented and have excellent analytical skill
- Self-starter, can do attitude, focused, flexible and driven
Dynamic Credit Dynamic Credit is an alternative fixed income asset management firm. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit manages (securities of) loans of others and its own proprietary direct lending.
In December 2017 Dynamic Credit entered into a strategic partnership with Aegon, who has become a 25% shareholder of Dynamic Credit. The partnership enables further growth into new lending products, like SME and buy-to-let loans.
The team of experts at Dynamic Credit have extensive experience valuing, sourcing, creating and managing alternative fixed income products. In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched the LoanClear loan portfolio surveillance platform and marketplace. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
Dynamic Credit is organised along product lines: ABS & Corporate Credit portfolio management, Alternative Fixed Income advisory, Dutch Mortgage origination and management, Loan Investment Services, Indonesian direct lending and New Strategies. Within those product lines experts focus on investors, borrowers and software development. The Key Functions people (like legal, compliance, risk, talent management, finance, office management) make sure the organisation can do its job well.
Apply for Legal Assistent
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.